Loading a TASER cartridge into a TASER Pulse or TASER Bolt seems simple enough, but proper technique is important to ensure safety to you and bystanders. Check out the steps below and a training video from TASER Instructor Sara Morrell.
Proper Cartridge Loading
- Safely remove the cartridge from the shipping container by pressing gently on the back of the cartridge.
- Power off the TASER device.
- Point the TASER device in a safe direction, away from yourself and others.
- Hold the cartridge on the sides with your thumb and forefinger.
- Slide the cartridge into the front of the TASER device until you hear a “CLICK.” This means the cartridge is in its locked position.
- DO NOT place your hand over the front of the cartridge, or point the device at others while inserting it into the TASER device.
- If the “CLICK” does not occur, you may use a hard, flat surface—such as a table or wall—to push the cartridge safely into the locked position.
Got questions? Sound off on Facebook
Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
TASER, TASER Pulse and TASER Bolt are trademarks of Axon Enterprise, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. For more information, visit www.axon.com/legal. All rights reserved © 2018 Axon Enterprise, Inc.