Whether you’re attending the work costume party, bringing your kids to their school’s festival, or staying at home and dishing out treats – use these tips and make the most of this year’s Halloween. Here are 5 tips for your Halloween adventures this year.
1. Keep Sidewalks and Pathways Clearly Lit – Avoid potential injuries to your ghoulish guests, as well as lighting up those pesky hiding areas. Or make sure you have your TASER StrikeLight on you to brighten up those unlit paths.
2. Arrive with Them, Leave with Them – Nobody wants to go looking for a missing Deadpool in the middle of the party, so keep an eye on your friends.
3. Be Aware – If you go trick-or-treating remind your kids to not approach an unfamiliar person, even if they are dressed as their favorite superhero. On the same note, do not approach an unfamiliar house, especially if the lights are off – some neighbors do not share the Halloween spirit and are not expecting ghoulish guests!
4. Be Cautious – Every year, Halloween sees a spike in car accidents involving pedestrians – do not become a statistic! Make sure you and your child are looking both ways before crossing the street (hand-holding recommended but not required).
5. Stay Alert for Suspicious Behavior – Don’t let the spooky distractions get your guard down!
TASER, Pulse, and Strikelight are trademarks of Axon Enterprise, Inc., some of which may be registered in the US and other countries. For more information, visit www.axon.com/legal. All rights reserved © 2020 Axon Enterprise, Inc.