With so many changes happening in our day to day lives, we wanted to share some tips to stay safe and keep active during our time at home. Here are some of our favorite ways to keep our distance, stay active, and maintain our sanity during these strange times.
- Wash Your Hands. The CDC recommends to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Here are some of our favorite songs to sing to make sure we hit 20 seconds: Love on Top by Beyonce (just the chorus), Jolene by Dolly Parton (just the chorus) and of course Happy Birthday (be sure to sing it twice!).
- Keep A Schedule. It's important to keep to a daily schedule. From when you get up, to taking a walk, to designating times for lunch and tv time. This will keep you from becoming bored and restless while in your own home.
- Stay Active. Just because the gyms are closed does not mean you can't work out. Look for great apps or video work outs and where permitted head outside and talk a walk.
- Catch Up With Friends. Take advantage of video chat technology like Zoom or FaceTime to catch up and stay in touch with your closest friends and family.
- Get Creative. Do something outside of the normal, turn your living room into a giant fort, spend time working on a puzzle, or dive into a new book or tv show you have not had time for.
- Stay Clean. Be sure to wipe down the frequently used areas in your house. If you are like me, you can also use this time so start your spring cleaning early this year.
TASER is a trademark of Axon Enterprise, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. For more information, visit www.axon.com/legal. All rights reserved © 2019 Axon Enterprise, Inc. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc., and Instagram is a trademark of Instagram, LLC. Zoom is a trademark of Zoom Video Communications, Inc. FaceTime is a trademark of Apple inc.